• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dr. Fosters and Smith review not meeting guidelines

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Texas Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They asked me to submit a review about a water deflector a ordered from them. The purpose of the item is to attach at the return pipe and the pressure of the water forces the deflector to turn, giving flow all over the tank. The tank is a 14 gallon Biocube. I also had a Jebao WP 10 to add circulation, but it stopped yesterday, so I'm ordering a RW 8. Anyway, the deflector stopped turning after 2 weeks. So my review simply stated it stopped turning after two weeks, and that I had a Jebao WP10 for additional flow. I also attached, as requested, a YouTube video of the tank. A few hours later I got a message saying I hadn't followed the guidelines and my review wouldn't be published. What did I do wrong? Can I fix the deflector or the WP10?

racin2438

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They and most online seller carefully edit/delete reviews so as to not lose sales. It a marketing tactic.

I have placed bad reviews for products that failed as most people have. Some are deleted and some are not.

some places even block you from further posting to...they don't want u out to make any more post either hood or bad.

If your item is only 2 weeks and has failed....call them and return it, get credit for something else or just complete credit.

Your copy of invoice is needed, they sometimes will issue a call tag for pu, or you return and may or may not get full credit less return shipping chrg.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back