Geisemann Bulbs.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone using the new Geisemann T5 bulbs?
If so how do you like them and what did you ran before the Geisemann?

vuqchu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Giesemann Actinic Plus bulb is an awesome bulb. I have that one on an ATI 8 Bulb Dimmable Sunpower fixture along with the ATI True Actinic bulb. Not sure if it's just my eyes but the Giesemann looks to be brighter and more crisp.

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love mine so far. Only brand i have used besides the stock ones that came with fixture.

Sangheili

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Giesemann Actinic Plus bulb is an awesome bulb. I have that one on an ATI 8 Bulb Dimmable Sunpower fixture along with the ATI True Actinic bulb. Not sure if it's just my eyes but the Giesemann looks to be brighter and more crisp.

Since Actinic is heavily UV-shifted, your perception of the bulb being brighter is likely due to a peak a little higher in wavelength. I'd love to see some independent spectral analysis on the two.

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
I like the Giessman. I'm using the actinic plus and the lagoon blue as well as the blue plus, coral plus and Fiji purple. The act plus is very comparable to blue plus. Here's s a side by side. Giessman on left and blue plus on right. Cleaning the splash guard after seeing this photo

vuqchu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg I like the Giessman. I'm using the actinic plus and the lagoon blue as well as the blue plus, coral plus and Fiji purple. The act plus is very comparable to blue plus. Here's s a side by side. Giessman on left and blue plus on right. Cleaning the splash guard after seeing this photo

Spot on description of the bulb Rik.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back