Neptune Apex Lite please help!

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im having a lot of trouble setting up my apex controller... this thing is giving me a headache and im not liking it right now :/

I guess ill give some info on whats going on first... So my router is too far from my apex lite so i used a wireless bridge which what the company told me to do and it has good connection, since whenever i update from the browser it shows up on the controller right away.

Ok so heres 1 thing im having trouble with... I am trying to get my outlets to work right, for example i have the pump and i didnt put anytime it should turn on and off between so that means it should be on right? I do have another port that i did the same thing to and it works with that other pump.

Also when i try manually turning it off weather it be from the browser or controller itself it doesnt turn off or anything...

OP
OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the return pump turned on in the apex it also says on, but its not even on...

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back