FM T5 distributor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Starblenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe you can find them under the name "AquaScience" T5 bulbs but they're pretty hard to find.

Michal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can try to import them straight from Germany.

Try FM Royal Blue this bulb is a must have.

Michal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can order everything at faunamarin.de they have both royal blues and aquascience bulbs there. Try these royal blues once and you cant live without them anymore :)

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the royal Blues comparable to blue plus? The website is in another language and price is in Euros

Michal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a small English flag on the left. Click it to change website language.
When you pay using Paypal it will display how much you have to pay in your local currency.

You can also send an email, they speak English.

Royal Blue is completely different than Blue Plus.
Blue Plus is similar to Aquascience Blue. Sky-blue color, something like that.

FM Ultra Royal Blue's color is around 24k. So it's like very blue MH, or royal blue LED.
Much darker and deeper blue than Blue Plus.
It makes many colors pop much better than the other bulb. Your LPS and SPS will glow with fluorescence and some colors will show accents unseen before.
I use 2 royal blues on my 8 bulb lamp. Maybe next time I will pick 3 RB. The more you use the stronger the effect.
I highly recommend this bulb to all blue light lovers. If you want it bluer than B+ You wont be disappointed. It also covers quite a bit of actinic spectrum - and this is very good for your corals.

I dont know why Fauna Marin doesnt advertise more with their great products.

typicalwhiteazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a small English flag on the left. Click it to change website language.
When you pay using Paypal it will display how much you have to pay in your local currency.

You can also send an email, they speak English.

Royal Blue is completely different than Blue Plus.
Blue Plus is similar to Aquascience Blue. Sky-blue color, something like that.

FM Ultra Royal Blue's color is around 24k. So it's like very blue MH, or royal blue LED.
Much darker and deeper blue than Blue Plus.
It makes many colors pop much better than the other bulb. Your LPS and SPS will glow with fluorescence and some colors will show accents unseen before.
I use 2 royal blues on my 8 bulb lamp. Maybe next time I will pick 3 RB. The more you use the stronger the effect.
I highly recommend this bulb to all blue light lovers. If you want it bluer than B+ You wont be disappointed. It also covers quite a bit of actinic spectrum - and this is very good for your corals.

I don't know why Fauna Marin doesn't advertise more with their great products.

It all starts with the company itself. The U.S. market is tough being how saturated it is especially for a premium brand like FM. Which case, they need to market constantly why people should pay premium for their lines. My point is that I haven't seen them push or make appearances at larger aquarium expos recently(correctly me if I am wrong). When that happens, people start to forget and demand shrink. Plus FM is very expensive to acquire even on a distribution level. So if the marketing isn't consistent, its hard for stateside distributors to be interested in carrying if their own vendors are ignorant and not requesting.

Sometimes its as simple as lack of marketing funds to regain the U.S. market, don't blame 'em when they're based outta Europe.

MJC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got notifications that the Fauna Marin Royal Blue T5 bulbs is not available in the USA and not available to be shipped from Germany to the USA due to licensing issues.

If anyone knows where I might be able to get some please let me know.

Thank you

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back