OP
btkrausen

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, would be nice to see them get a few out of this batch and have multiple other successful breeders have their hand at it as well.

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've met Matt and sold him a frag of pink b.nest a while back.... I'd like to think I had a small part(imparting some kind of wisdom during our 1 minute conversation) in the spawning of this awesome clownfish;)

Alpha Aquaculture

Designer Clownfish Hatchery
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool of course they laid on the glass instead of the tile lol. I wonder if they were semi hosting that big aiptasia right under the eggs? Anyway, a serious props go out to Matt for successful breeding of this one in a million gorgeous clownfish. I'm sure its genetics will be the basis for many designer clowns in the future.

oceancube

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow wow wow.. big congrats to matt. these will be epic ive been waiting for a while to see how long it would take, seems like it was just yesterday he started his blog on his lightning clowns....WOW...

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 52 55.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back