Flame1.jpg

two.jpg

Reef Fever

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so im absolutely devastated, my two multibars have been with me and eating for over a month now. been doing absolutely fantastic until I noticed they had contracted ich yesterday... the larger of the two i was able to remove because he was just laying on the sand. hes now in QT where i can hopefully revive him, the smaller one is still eating with gusto but seems to be getting covered in more and more ich. im super bummed to say the least, but trying to stay optimistic

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so im absolutely devastated, my two multibars have been with me and eating for over a month now. been doing absolutely fantastic until I noticed they had contracted ich yesterday... the larger of the two i was able to remove because he was just laying on the sand. hes now in QT where i can hopefully revive him, the smaller one is still eating with gusto but seems to be getting covered in more and more ich. im super bummed to say the least, but trying to stay optimistic

Why not get the little one out and treat them both? You can't get the ich to die off in your tank until it's been several weeks fishless anyway. Better to pull them and use a medication than to wait for the little one to end up in the same condition as the big one.

Back