Which fish in your tank has the most personality?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a sharing thread...so share with us. :) Which fish in your tank has the most personality? Please be sure to tell stories and share pics!

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll start this one off :)
My valentini is the most personable fish I've ever owned! He blows bubbles, spits water, feeds from my hand and loves to get in my cameras way. He's like a puppy and always seems excited to see me. That's probably becomes he know I'll feed him lol.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406613731.799488.jpg

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my current tank, an exquisite fairy wrasse, if you are talking ever, I had a pair of flame hawks that I loved, miss those guys. They go after inverts, but if you are just doing a coral safe tank, you'd be good to go with them.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in my current tank it has to be my CBB. always hunting. eager to see me and be the center of my attention. Previously it was my Naso tang. same thing always in the camera lens and ate from my hand.

Years ago, I had a large Sohal tang. was hand fed but when I was working in the tank he would come up and nibble on the tips of my fingers. Scared the crud out of me when he first started doing it.

Bad Company

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Jawfish is awesome, always poking out and looking at you, spitting sand at fish he is not fond of, building his warren of tunnels, paranoid about fish sneaking up from behind him; he is hilarious to watch.

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 236

Fieryfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Chalk Bass has such a great personality. He is always following me around. Wherever I am walking, he swims in that direction. And he finds it great fun to swim around and around the powerheads. Then he changes direction and goes the other way. I don't have a good close up of him, But he is front and center in this pic.

Full tank.jpg

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely my flame hawkfish. Possible the most amusing fish to watch! I won't be having a reef tank without one now. The way he follows me around and changes his mind constantly is always hilarious, sometimes he pretends to be an anthias as well swimming with them. Loves me too, wags his tail anytime I'm near the tank lol

CoralHut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my Copperband Butterfly. He paces the tank when I get home and is always waiting to eat from my hands. I also enjoyed an Australian Harlequin Tusk I had, he was very curious and always interested in what was going on outside the tank.

TruRacr314x

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd probably say my Blonde Naso....was really shy for quite some time, but over time...seems to have opened up! He even eats nori from my fingers now...

Naso_zps90c34314.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back