New 150 build stock list

Bigfully

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright. I'm getting a new house and have negotiated a new tank w the boss! It will be fowlr. Here's my list! Any feedback or advice in order to introduce these fish will be very welcome....

Flame hawk
Yellow tang
Flame angel
Blue spot puffer
Dwarf lion
Niger trigger

It will be 6ft 150 gallon tank. What are your thoughts? Will this work? Too many fish?

EZMAC114

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see any issues with that list. They say 180 gallon minimum for a Niger Trigger but I think you should be ok.

Last edited:

EZMAC114

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah he's mine...I got him when he was about 3" and now he is about 5". I like him a lot....doesn't bother anyone, just does his own thing. The only this that sucks is he likes to rearrange the sand to his liking so there is a big spot by his cave that is just glass with a big sand hill lol

OP
OP
B

Bigfully

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome ! What fish mates does it have? Have you heard of a longhorn cowfish doing ok w one or doing ok w a flame angel?

EZMAC114

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now a Desjardini Sailfin Tang and a Powder Blue Tang but he had also been with my two clowns. And I'm not sure on the Cowfish...I have heard that it they get stressed they can release toxins though. And I'm sure a Flame Angel would be fine as a tank mate

Back