Multibar angelfish and Scolys

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm considering getting a multibar angelfish but intuition is telling me it may take to decimating my scoly collection. Tell me I'm wrong........or tell me I'm right and I should just back away. I really want to get the little guy.

Reef Fever

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First let me tell you its a fish you should stay away from in general. I have successfully kept them, and currently am now...but its not an easy task, by any means. I could go on and on about why, but I digress...

Mine is an absolute acan decimator, id have no doubt it would plow through your scoly

OP
OP
slojmn

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well darn, I've always wanted one but have held off. I found a beauty that was net caught, is eating, and it called to me. My knowledge and intuition knew the reality but I really needed someone to talk me off the buying ledge!! Thanks for the information. I have gotten a number of really challenging fish to thrive over the years so I wasn't too worried about that part. I was worried about the Scolys though and I figured it would be a deal breaker. Darn... I may need to get a dedicated tank one of these days for one.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back