My New Diamondtail Flasher

seth&angelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Presenting Paracheilinus Attenuatus!!! Sorry for the crappy cellphone pictures. Even with the crappy photos this sucker is bad to the bone!

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a very nice looking fish

OP
OP
seth&angelle

seth&angelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any thoughts on this possibly being a hybrid? A friend of mine from our local forum, whom is a big wrasse collector, thinks it could possibly be. No biggie if it's not, just seeing if any of the experts here might also agree.

RavenSF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful. The LFS got some in and I was so tempted to add just one more fish. Good thing they were all sold before I got down there. Still it'd been nice to see in person.

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any thoughts on this possibly being a hybrid? A friend of mine from our local forum, whom is a big wrasse collector, thinks it could possibly be. No biggie if it's not, just seeing if any of the experts here might also agree.

Not a hybrid, but it is a spectacular terminal phase male.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah...
Not a hybrid, but it is a spectacular terminal phase male.
This.

As an aside, the downside of this species is they darken up along the dorsal with our bright aquarium lighting; nearly analogous to tanning.

Back