Incredible Softies/Zoas "Beginner" Instant Reef 10, 15 and 20 Packs! $10 Frag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check our website.
www.fishnreef.com
Just launched!
The softies/zoas/palys "Beginner" instant reef tank frag packs...
10 frags at $15 per frag = $149.99
15 frags at $12.50 per frag = $174.99
20 Frags at $10 per frag!!! = $199.99

Softies Coral Frag Pack2.jpg

This Frag Pack includes 20 frags corals targeted to beginner marine hobbyist.
All corals are aquacultured. The assortment of corals will be a colorful and hardy mix of polyps (briareum, nepthia, kenya tree), mushrooms, zoanthids/palys, duncans and similar. Sizes are about 1" or 2-4 polyps.

*The picture used is only an example of types of corals that could be included in the frag pack. There is no guarantee that the types of corals pictured will be in the frag pack. You will receive a frag of the corals, not the colony.

FRAG PACK DETAILS
Our frag packs contain EXACTLY the same selection of stunning corals from our website.
We obtain excess stocks of these same corals from our captive grown coral suppliers and mix-n-match to give you a great variety of colors.
No duplicates. You get the same size corals also. No micro-frags.
Feel free to order additional corals you must have...we will not duplicate these in the frag pack...again, no duplicates!

New corals added every week
Keep Checking!
- Our supplier (SBC)grows corals Instant Ocean saltwater.- SBC may not release corals for over a year.- Frag packs include exactly the amazing corals as on our website...
just overstocked that we price right to pass the savings onto you.
- Frag packs contain a solid variety of species of colors. No deadbeats! No Duplicates!
Order additional corals...we will not duplicate in the frag pack!
We can do mixed (SPS, LPS, and Zoa/Paly) frag pack!

Click Here www.fishnreef.com

Gift Certificates ($10-$1500)
Our Mission is to Provide You The Best Corals Possible While Helping Preserve and Conserve The Reefs in Our Oceans.
Our low pricing reflects our mission to substitute farmed corals for wild cut.
Our corals and fish are always farmed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Limited quantities and affordable prices.
ONE coral of each type in each frag pack. No Duplicates!
New corals weekly.

Did You Know?
Want bigger zoas and palys? Put them in lower light in a SPS tank.
Our largest is the incredible BLUE HORNET...size of a quarter!!!

Feel free to email us about the availability of anything on our website at [email protected].

Fish-n-Reef
Conserve and Preserve - Aquacultured Only!

Last edited:
OP
OP
fishnreef

fishnreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"It has been about a week and a half since I received my order and I just wanted to say thank you and express to you how pleased I am. All the frags came in looking great and they are all alive with polyps extended and coloring up nicely! I have praised your company on both your product and service. I know there were some delays with my order, but you were always in contact with me and letting me know what was going on. I know who I will be ordering from next time! I still need some rainbow monti and blue metallic milli :)", Eric, St. Paul, MN

"I received the order today and all frags are looking great.", Stephen, Fort Worth, Texas

"I recently ordered some corals from a dealer I found online called fishnreef. Not only was I extremely happy with the quality, size, and price of the frags I got from them but the customer service was great also. Everything they sent me was top quality and there were no bugs that came off during the dip. I would recommend you guys check them out if you haven't already.", Eric, Mamaroneck, NY

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice deals!

OP
OP
fishnreef

fishnreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Rev,

Agreed! Our frag packs are great to rebuild tanks and to just get a mass of corals for an instant reef.

Just one note for lookers...our frag packs are never on sale...they are just too insanely cheap already!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back