Largest variety of captive grown corals on sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up to 50% off!
FREE Shipping Over $149.99 anywhere in the continental USA
14 day live arrive guarantee!
Sale ends soon!!!

ZVoxApsBElhDfXEc74MlSzXM7nIpxwEp1ssQp_dbEmd3K1Lj2Vs1BJSNl7Ot6A2wgnOeWUq0cICdohUxlIOx9y5yNDs7sd6qLy97SZdEHD3xZg=s0-d-e1-ft

Some customer testimonials:

The Corals arrived right on time, and after proper acclimation they were all housed in my tank. It took a couple hours but they began to open up, and I must say I am very impressed with the Zoas and Palys you included. The colors are very vibrant and add that "wow" factor to the tank. I can't wait for them to begin colonizing and taking over my live rock. I was very happy to see the extra frag included in case of a casualty, unfortunately there is still one frag that has not opened. With this being my first online coral order I was very happy and impressed with the timing and quality of corals I received.", John, NE (7/14)

"Short and sweet: frags are great I really like the multi colored monti", David, WA (7/14)

"I found an ad on Google about your 20 pack for 200. I've looked through just about every coral dealer out there and you guys have the best prices and a great selection.", John, Nebraska (6/14)

"Hello, in reference to order ### I am really happy with it. ... have great polyp extension. In fact, I'm so happy with your service I placed another order last night.", Mike, CA (6/14)

I too ordered the large bergias from fishnreef and they are the biggest I've ever seen. Healthy and active. Thumbs up here too., JT17, FL (6/14)
The nudis were huge! :) I'll be coming back to you. You know how to take care of your customers. xxxx deserves a raise for dealing with me for so long even before your business hours. Grissino, GA (6/14) See full review here

"Just finished acclimating the frags to the tank. At this point all look fine but I did have to reglue the lime green cap back on the tile. After unpacking I don't see any way you could have done a better job of packing ... At any rate they're nice looking frags and I'll hope for the best. Thanks again for the replacements and new frags." . Harold, TX (6/14)

"It has been about a week and a half since I received my order and I just wanted to say thank you and express to you how pleased I am. All the frags came in looking great and they are all alive with polyps extended and coloring up nicely! I have praised your company on both your product and service. I know there were some delays with my order, but you were always in contact with me and letting me know what was going on. I know who I will be ordering from next time! I still need some rainbow monti and blue metallic milli :)", Eric, St. Paul, MN (1/14)

"I received the order today and all frags are looking great.", Stephen, Fort Worth, Texas (9/13)http://www.fishnreef.com

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back