20 frags for $199 Shipped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, can you really get a better deal? Yes!...ALL our corals are captive grown.

We choose a nice variety of colors and species:
20 SPS for $199 shipped
20 Softies for $199 shipped
20 Mixed (SPS, LPS, Softies) for $199 shipped

OR

You choose any 20 corals from our website (at $45 and under) for $359.99 shipped

Click here to see what you can get! www.fishnreef.com

Last edited:

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Very nice deal, you alway have some nice corals with some of the most honest representative pictures.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm confused lol is it 200$ or 350$? [emoji28]
Its $200 for the pre-built packs and $350 if you build your own with frags that are $45>/=

OP
OP
fishnreef

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A sampling of feedback from customers (we ship all over the continental US):

"Thanks for the follow up. ...when the fedex guy came didn't get to the door in time. It's cool cause they just brought it to the fedex station just down the street. I went and picked it up after work, acclimated it and they look good." Allen, AZ (4/15)

"I received my sps coral frags and all seem to be doing well and acclimating to their new home!!" James, MI (4/15)

"Thank you so much for the delivery. Everything looks awesome so far. Two of the pieces were broken, however they are both opening and the broken piece of one is showing signs of life so it's not an issue. Just feedback for the packing. All the pieces are gorgeous as expected. I am absolutely a happy customer. Can you send a link for reviews? Have a wonderful week!" Christopher, IL (3/15)

"Hey the corals have arrived, and they look fantastic! (A) couple got knocked off their plugs, but I have re-fastned them and they should be fine. Thanks again! Cheers, AJ, CO (2/15)

"I received my order ... Everything shipped well and they are stunning!! Looking forward to do business with you again! Thank you." Tina, VT (1/15)

"Just wanted to let you know that the double packing and added heat pack worked great! Everything was still colorful and healthy when it arrived. They've been in the tank for three full days now and every one of the corals is happy and healthy. Thank you so much for everything!" Susan, TX (1/15)

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back