FLFRAGSWAP is coming to TAMPA!!!

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds sooo COOL! Ok, at the risk of sounding dumb cuz I have never been to one of these or MACNA or even in a reef club so I could ask my dumb question there lol. But how does this work for just a regular reefer not a seller? I get we pay admission... I am also willing to bet I am not the only one with the silly question but maybe the only one willing to ask it ;)

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds sooo COOL! Ok, at the risk of sounding dumb cuz I have never been to one of these or MACNA or even in a reef club so I could ask my dumb question there lol. But how does this work for just a regular reefer not a seller? I get we pay admission... I am also willing to bet I am not the only one with the silly question but maybe the only one willing to ask it ;)
Pay the entrance fee and you will see the nicest corals you've ever seen in 1 big room. Lots of reefers and info on local clubs you can participate on.

Look at the guy on the left laughing of how happy he was to attend our show lol

ReeferEric

Resident Reef Junky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been to a couple of them it's very worth it. You will get to meet people and learn there are more stores out there that are not so far away. I'll be there.

Yup, tons of people to talk to. Most vendors and even event attendees love to talk and help each other.

Looks like a super colorful event :)

Why don't you guys come and explain to everyone about algae scrubbers!? I know they work, but do they? Everyday I get people asking me about it. They are surprised when I open up the Surf2 and show them what I pull out with one hand.

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish we could fly around and visit all the reef clubs :)

However we are stuck here in Santa Monica, trying to build these things...

This swap is not from any reef club. Just 3 guys got tired of reefclubs not doing good swaps. FL Frag swap started because the local club cancelled a fragswap with no explanation and left a bunch of us with lots of inventory to move. We reach out to reefclubs with free tables so they can reach out to the community and reef related charities.

djsmallz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This swap is not from any reef club. Just 3 guys got tired of reefclubs not doing good swaps. FL Frag swap started because the local club cancelled a fragswap with no explanation and left a bunch of us with lots of inventory to move. We reach out to reefclubs with free tables so they can reach out to the community and reef related charities.
If Josh is going then it's a big deal, see what I did there. Count me in. I should have the new tank up and running by then with plenty of space to fill.

OP
OP
FL Frag Swap

FL Frag Swap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 75 37.7%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back