OP
OP
FL Frag Swap

FL Frag Swap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's bringing that acan heat?! Can't wait for this show..and I get both of my paychecks before Saturday!! This could be bad..

There's a handful of vendors such as iFragit Corals, Hobe Sound Frags, AP Frags and many more.

hope I can make it.

Hope to see you there, it's going to be a great show!

I`m in for this , any more info ?

We thought about it as a group, ended up not doing it due to unforeseen circumstances. For example, someone wants to go grab something to eat or go check out a local attraction, they wouldn't have a ride. Our show will be returning to the IGFA in Ft. Lauderdale for June as well.

miamiangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too bad:( I thought everyone wants to go to the frag swap ,not going to the attractions. plus what can you see in 6 hours ? The Museum is big enough , I wanted to see the u boat that was made by the guys from the history channel ,even though it`s more fantasy then real (color ,markings and torpedos ).

Last edited:
OP
OP
FL Frag Swap

FL Frag Swap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too bad:( I thought everyone wants to go to the frag swap ,not going to the attractions. plus what can you see in 6 hours ? The Museum is big enough , I wanted to see the u boat that was made by the guys from the history channel ,even though it`s more fantasy then real (color ,markings and torpedos ).

If you do make your way over, send us an email and we'll make sure you get a FREE ticket to check out MOSI!

miamiangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do but , It`s the 5 hour drive ,would rather have someone else do It . the bus was a great Idea .our club uses a bus to do a tank hop and works out great with everyone In one place at the same time .I will see next week when closer to the frag swap .

OP
OP
FL Frag Swap

FL Frag Swap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do but , It`s the 5 hour drive ,would rather have someone else do It . the bus was a great Idea .our club uses a bus to do a tank hop and works out great with everyone In one place at the same time .I will see next week when closer to the frag swap .

That's where the idea came from, the FMAS club down here. We are active in helping the community as a whole.

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are looking forward to the show. Lots of corals and dry goods to look at and purchase. If you want us to bring something down with us then please give us a call right away so we can pack it up. 803-788-4455

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back