My pom pom crab casting caught on film!

Zoey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I caught one of my pompom crabs molting this evening and i managed to get it all on film! Never seen any of crabs do this before so was great to watch, The video isnt the best as i caught it on my phone but you get the general idea! :bigsmile:

[video=youtube;fYLXdfk1Ito]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYLXdfk1Ito&list=UUahacStFTgG8uMwyOu5b7UA& index=1[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Zoey

Zoey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! My pompom's are normally very shy so i dont see them often so was pretty suprised when my big female came out just to cast!

OP
OP
Zoey

Zoey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got there in the end eh! I wann watch my shrimps molting now, I just see the empty molt in the morning never get to watch it happen!

IotaElwyn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great job catching him on film. I see mine every 3 months or so If I am lucky. Always a special day for the wife and I when we can watch him.

OP
OP
Zoey

Zoey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got 3 in my tank and i must see them about once every 2 weeks or somthing like that! Very shy wee things aint they!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 52.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back