Euphyllia

hoot214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I've been looking and trying to get my hands on a branching hammer with fantastic color. What are some people suggestions for some online sites that sell awesome hammers?

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are plenty of sites. i never bought a euphyliia online. I am afraid they would damage easily. But a good seller would know how to ship that type of coral. You can generally get hammers locally avoiding a high shipping rate.

OP
OP
H

hoot214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried all my local fish stores and none seem to be able to get any in, just my luck right lol trying 1 last one in the area before resorting to online

Loves2Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go on ebay. There are a lot of coral sellers and all you have to do is check out the ratings to know your not gonna get screwed. I personally like holden basket. They are pretty reasonable.

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go on ebay. There are a lot of coral sellers and all you have to do is check out the ratings to know your not gonna get screwed. I personally like holden basket. They are pretty reasonable.

Do you mean golden basket? If so they also have great wild caught chalices. But need to get enough to make shipping cost worth it.

twistedfinn967

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cherry Corals, hands down! I have over a half dozen euphylia's that I got from them. Very,very nice.

Dan R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought several hammers and torches from Pacific East Aquaculture. Always been happy with their corals. I do not know about the shipping cost I only live 15 min. from their store.

pgravis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go check out AquaSD's sale going on today. Orange hammer last week, tons of toxic and splatter hammers today.

phillrodrigo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a euphyllia nut and cherry corals definitely takes the cake on euphyllia. Pacific east has some nice ones. There's one more place but his reputation is very mixed so I hate to send you his way since I have no first hand experience that would be extreme corals. I'm not sure if this guy would ship but if you go to the ctars page therr is a guy who has a rainbow hammer for sale for $50. I have the same hammer and it's probably hands down one of the best hammers I have seen. It's purple tips then turns into teal and then a rainbow. That sounds awesome but there's also something very random about this hammer you will get random tips that have green on them. I have 5 heads and only 1 tip has this green tip. I hope one day I can bring the color back out of this hammer

Loves2Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry yes golden basket lol. And ive done cherry corals as well. They can be a little pricey but great stuff.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back