Official Fungia Show Off Thread...

ddiver

Fragging Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think these guys are way underrated so let's see what u got...I have a few and will post pics as soon as I get home...

Viva'sReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here is my Rainbow when I first got it.
245b7479.jpg

NotTheFace

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine isn't so much showing off the cool colors, but the great healing it did in my tank. I got it from a friend it was dieing in his tank so I took it and put it in mine.
When I got it:
DSC04188.jpg

As it is now: (still has some coloring up to do near the mouth but the edges are fully healed and a nice shade of purple)
DSC04422-1.jpg

OP
OP
ddiver

ddiver

Fragging Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup that's the one I posted. It was on sale 20% off so i went for it.

The color is better then when i got it, Ill get a new shot up tonight. The pic i posted was straight out of the bag.

Thats what I thought..I couldn't bring mysel to pay that much for it back then.if u ever wanna sell it down the road I'd be happy to take it off your hands..

Nanofins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I feel like mine looks like poop now compared to Viva's, but this is my orange fungia I have had for a few years now. Got it for a steal as a baby from an lfs. It really stands out to me because of the yellow-green tentacles with blue tips. The shot is, of course, under straight actinics. It looks plenty good under daylights too, but of course it stands out better in the dimmer blue light.

orangefungia_15811.jpg

Gotta get me one of those sick rainbows sometime.

Last edited:

ashton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like vivas rainbow fungia that is one of the nicest plate corals i've seen. I really like your's as well nanofins its almost like a "sunset" plate coral.

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what mine looks like on pg1 but suck at taking pics. I got mine for FREE! One of my buddys got out of the hobby a give it to me.

Well, I feel like mine looks like poop now compared to Viva's, but this is my orange fungia I have had for a few years now. Got it for a steal as a baby from an lfs. It really stands out to me because of the yellow-green tentacles with blue tips. The shot is, of course, under straight actinics. It looks plenty good under daylights too, but of course it stands out better in the dimmer blue light.

orangefungia_15811.jpg

Gotta get me one of those sick rainbows sometime.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back