Rating - 0%
0   0   0

patrickreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tagging along I just bought it a few weeks back and started dosing the other day at about half the recommended dosage to start with. Will see if it makes a difference.

GHill762

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it got a pretty good review from reefbuilders.. they even mentioned they don't typically put any faith in AA products..

whixley101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This product was created by four years of trial and error testing other "amino" products by Dr. Julian Sprung. I believe it consisted of 20 consumer products and isolated what positive influence, if any, and combine what he liked in one supplement. I have been using it for three weeks with just my two part dosing. I am dosing it as well daily through my dosing pump(7mm daily).
My observations, so far, is that coral DO appear to have better polyp extension. I am noticing a slight color enhancement in some of my smaller colonies.
I am not totally sold on the product yet. I have put faith in the product because Dr. Sprung is behind the R&D. His philosophy has always been keep it simple stupid, so for him to add another task to his weekly tank husbandry routine means something to me as a hobbiest.
Just my two cents.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, so this is basically a good product.
I like to know what all is there as our European and Asian reefer friends are a strong believer in potassium too.
Anything lower than 350 isn't recommended for SPS.

Will see if I can find this Acropower and order myself some to test.

GOSKN5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any negative effects so far? Nuisance algae? Elevated phosphates? Or all good results?

RalphsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using it for around 4 months. I have noticed better color and PE. I have not noticed any negative effects such as algae. The price is very fair compared to similar products, too.

Usatennisfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you guys getting it from? I asked my LFS to order me one and they told me it wasn't commercially available yet.

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Started using today and noticed my slimmer had better pe my fear is that I was using other amino acid so I hope it does not throw things off

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started using today and noticed my slimmer had better pe my fear is that I was using other amino acid so I hope it does not throw things off

What were you using before?
That's awesome results in no time!

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using it for around 4 months. I have noticed better color and PE. I have not noticed any negative effects such as algae. The price is very fair compared to similar products, too.

Tell us your dosing schedule.
You dose only AP or something else too?
Do you use a dosing pump or you do it manually?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back