---!!! Phoenix Montipora !!!--- ( deserve's its own thread.)

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as its been issued in reefs magizine and reef builders site. Not i will bring it to you from my camera in our tank as i did before in Our Thread as well as the Montipora Show off thread. :)

Hope you enjoy the journey with us with this beautiful coral and its growth and everything like that. 0.o

Please if you have this Monti please Post it, i would love to see how its doing in your tank and follow it as well.

phoenix Montipora danae

My photo i took. ( this is the most recent photo of it gabs is a little bit older) Colors area really coming in nicely.
DSC00226edited.jpg

Gabs Photo she took.
fd.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think your piece looks a bit nicer than the one in the article, yours has a bit more color.

Thanks, It deff does have color. Its coloring up more and more everyweek! updates to come ! ill keep this thread updated as well as everyone else who has one. If they do yet. i no they just dropped them into the market. It was a pretty penny to buy it but it was well worth it.

Looks like the jfox outrage monti.

I like it!

Thanks bro! i was saying between the outrage and the beachBum lol had a babie :p

JFrar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
photo(9).jpg
omg i bought this coral not knowing what it was.... it has been growing great its doubled in size in the 2-3 months i've had it.... can someone please confirm is this the same ?

JFrar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when i bought that sucker it was just on that rock on top of the plug and just touching the plug itself which is roughly 1/8 '' x 1/2 ''..... thats the growth i've seen 2-3 months(maybe lil longer) :) . the cost was $35 and the more i think about it... its more than tripled in size.

JFrar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While the colors look close, it is a different type of Monti than the one originally posted. You can tell by the growth

got ya..now that i look at the other photos i notice how they bump up where they have been growing longer... i honestly did not even know it was a monti lol i must of forgotten

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back