Radion Gen 3 Pro for sps setting?

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
running two gen three pros over a small display i have sps are doing quite well. could send you my schedule if you interested. could be a good starting point at least for you.
shoot me a pm with your email if you'd like it.

aqua1dude

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a cool site over the weekend with several templates from different reefers. I'll share the link when I get home.

Ashish Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
running two gen three pros over a small display i have sps are doing quite well. could send you my schedule if you interested. could be a good starting point at least for you.
shoot me a pm with your email if you'd like it.

Hey Adam,, After reading your post on "LED lighting and constant tinkering", I've been trying to adjust them one last time to my liking but without shifting too far from the current program.. I bought the whites up to 45% on the AB+ mode but the ramp up used to me all chanels on and the ramp down was generally slight less white but considering running the tank as If I was running metal halides. actinics in the morning and evening with 6:30 hr at highest intensity. I like blue but not all day best lighting IMO was a 14K MH bulb with blue actinics. I figured AB+ with 45% whites give me close enough look.

If your still using the same schedule from this post which was 2 years back i'd love to see it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back