RMF Acid Trip-Anyone else have this?

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this frag 7 months ago and I was curious if anyone else grabbed it from Jared. I was told he sold about 6 pieces and sadly he lost his colony so I'll be hooking him up for sure-cant let this beauty die off.

If anyone has it please post a pic-

Thanks

7 months

and presently (funny thing, its actually brighter Orange than the pics-:rockon:)

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I'm one of the 6 who received a frag. I'll try and post a pic this weekend.

ChristopherKriens

Unknown Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had one for around 6 months. Eventually it becomes one of those corals you wish didn't have long polyp extension since it hides a lot of the great orange/yellow base color, but it still looks nice.

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I'm one of the 6 who received a frag. I'll try and post a pic this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing this in others tanks/systems

Looks like a slow grower, but that thing looks great

Its taken its time but is showing signs of new growth at the tips. All my frags tend to encrust (most more than this) before any vertical growth

I've had one for around 6 months. Eventually it becomes one of those corals you wish didn't have long polyp extension since it hides a lot of the great orange/yellow base color, but it still looks nice.

Great looking none the less. I don't tend to get the polyp extension as others do in my tank maybe its the 150,000 GPH water movement :tongue: (JK)

Looks identical to aquaSD rainbow Millie.
Great looking pics both of you.

I've got that piece and it is very similar but the acid trip in my system is much more orange-slightly orange/red where the ASD is orange/yellow. Granted I've only had the ASD for maybe 3 months so time will tell.

Thanks to all who posted, looking forward to PolandSpring's pics
Thanks again

ChristopherKriens

Unknown Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what it looks like if I poke it. Base is pink/orange and has little bits of random green throughout.

rideit6578

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My frag growing in nicely. Great color. All I did was drop the blue for the picture.

Attachments

• 1407451218805.jpg
    1407451218805.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 488

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what it looks like if I poke it. Base is pink/orange and has little bits of random green throughout.

Sick piece! Amazing color and great picture! I have been wanting to get a frag of this from someone local but I am waiting for his to grow before I ask.

Back