It's on ebay

Last edited by a moderator:

gacolt

JEEP STUFF
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats a crazy looking acro and if it looked just like that in person i still would not buy at that price.

lucky7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I'd like to see this one in person, I've seen another thread on this acro and the pics were were over saturated and tweaked. But it's a nice piece ... 1k is absurd though

Laser

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frag directly from the source in Florida and it certainly DOES look like that but only under a blue,red,uv combo. Still the best I have seen under 20K halides. Here is shot of mine under 400W 20K Radiums and AI 52 supplements.

WaltDisneyTenius.jpg

racerw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also know someone who got a frag of this from the source. It is a nice coral but does not look like the pics.

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a piece of this before it was named. It's grown quite a bit since then and seems the stock went up, lol. It is really nice and looks very similar to those pics. For a while I was calling it my poor man's orange passion! I guess things have changed:tongue:

It's a bit washed out due to tank transfer, but hopefully it colors up soon so I can get some nice pics for y'all ;)

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a piece of this before it was named. It's grown quite a bit since then and seems the stock went up, lol. It is really nice and looks very similar to those pics. For a while I was calling it my poor man's orange passion! I guess things have changed:tongue:

It's a bit washed out due to tank transfer, but hopefully it colors up soon so I can get some nice pics for y'all ;)

Yeah, would love to see it. Let me know if you frag it:). Would love to get a piece

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, would love to see it. Let me know if you frag it:). Would love to get a piece

Patience grasshopper:). It's about 3 inches with some branches shooting out but it's still just a huge frag;) It will color up in time. It was looking great in my 30 gal, should do even better in the bigger tank.

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yeah no way near 1k
I rather buy a sps pack from one of our vendor's sps packs!

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the CB rainbow passion goes by a different name. the source is in florida, he posts on here. He Sold CB a few frags. rainbow passion is not the Orignal name.

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does ">.<" mean? Tried googling but no help, LOL! Looks like a frustrated pokemon :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back