What are the best Reef Raft

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I want most most of there sticks but there price tag be killing me. So I started a RR savings. Eyeing that wolverine

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being a acro guy(sometimes being referred to as an acro snob) it's hard to name just 5 pieces of theirs that I like. So I think that says a lot.

OP
OP
S

Stoneyman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold off most of my lps to fund it :(. Ive heard of wolverine but not sure ive ever seen what a colony looks like. They are all like unicorns to me lol

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414649837.061413.jpg

This is it.

ChristopherKriens

Unknown Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have quite a few pieces from Reef Raft, based on first-hand experience (not original colony photos) my favorites are Orange Passion, The Vinh, and the Fusion. My Orange Passion is still pretty small, but I've had the other two for some time. Pink Floyd is also in the running. I recommend doing your research on them and finding photos of established pieces in the wild; not all of them keep their original luster.

The Vinh

Fusion

kingator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have quite a few pieces from Reef Raft, based on first-hand experience (not original colony photos) my favorites are Orange Passion, The Vinh, and the Fusion. My Orange Passion is still pretty small, but I've had the other two for some time. Pink Floyd is also in the running. I recommend doing your research on them and finding photos of established pieces in the wild; not all of them keep their original luster.

The Vinh

Fusion
that vinh is crazy i have to say i have a small piece , but def one of my favorites also and yes pink floyd is def in the running

Last edited:

TheReefKeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My OP is defiantly nice but small and a few others are coming around today it's this for me.

What it was before summer I almost lost the whole tank this piece included you will see below the Yellow Orange is coming back

What it is today after an almost tank crash coming back around this was taken a week ago even more orange today just a week later

Gonzo

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a lady in pink from ray at 2 guys.

Thing is insane!

Also got a orange passion.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 61 85.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.2%
Back