TCK Corals Photo gallery

Av8Bluewater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered up some TCK (The Coral Kings) stuff. Should get here next week.
These are all the mother colony shots I could find. If you know of more post'm up.

lucky7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea they got some nice stuff, I got a big pack from them can't wait for em to grow!

Velodog2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My frag of the Atomic Fireball chalice in the sixth pic down just came today and is amazing! Just like the pic. Would love to get some of those sticks someday.

OP
OP
A

Av8Bluewater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well.. they got browned out in shipping for the most part. Some are starting to color up. My blues clues do look just like that photo.. here's my photo:

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Av8Bluewater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
went to there site and don't see any of these? what am I missing?
A lot of online sellers are continuously putting up/taking down their stock on the websites. That doesn't mean they don't have it just that it's not available at that time.
They post packs for sale often here on r2r. If you wanted something contact them directly .

lucky7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My frags are doing good from them. I think I lost 2 out of 20 from shipping the rest are encrusting and doing fine. The colors were good in half of them and other half need to color up still . My only gripe is the size of the frags, they aren't the biggest and takes forever to grow out a nub but hey still nice corals. Pikachu!!

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy Jesus! Those photos are insane! Lots of Photoshop by don't care, lol! Where can I learn to do that?:)

OP
OP
A

Av8Bluewater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine a couple weeks ago. Placed on bottom of tank. Some are starting to get color. It takes a long time to grow to the size of those colonies but should get nice color as they get bigger. A few had color like the frostfire.
My RR corals were similar. Tiny and no color and fresh cut. I have got corals from the forums that arrived with perfect color and large but that sthe way it goes with the people trying to make a business out of it. Some corals will ship better than others and larger will keep color easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait for my dragonfire to take off one of my favs that I got from them I got those two Millie's also Rob.

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a frag pack from them and I'm pretty happy with them. They have some coloring up to do but most arrived with some hints of color. As to their size, some were bigger than others but none were the smallest I've seen. Now they just need some time to see if in an get them to look like the pics.

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, well when you put it like that. The corals I got were healthy and of a decent size with good polyp extension strait out of the bag so yeah I'm pretty happy with that. They weren't brown by any means just not like the MC pics, I'm talking about the secondary colors on the tips and coralites that really make the coral were just coming through. By the looks of what I got they should color up nicely once they get established.

Maxwell2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they have a website with stock or are you guys ordering from somewhere else? I looked on the website and no SPS in inventory.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back