• WaltDisney tenuis.jpg
    WaltDisney tenuis.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2,744

Touring

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Under the right lighting yes. Ask for a daylight shot. It's a really nice coral. A few have it on this forum. Ask around.

Hyperion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I feel that its all hype and thats why its a **** ton of money. Its a way for people to capitalize. Its a nice acro nonetheless.

robby2782

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll see another tenius sp acro come around that will be just as nice. Tony had one just as nice last year for half the price. Under blue led's, just about anything will pop.

robby2782

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rainbow Orange Delight. I sold mine about 6 months ago, but no idea if anyone else has it. Point of the picture was that it's not super rare or anything. Another vendor on here had something identical too. Maybe a $200 acro at best.

Waynel333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously, I think all these hyper blue led pics of acros are for newbies who don't know any better. I can guarantee you that all those acros aren't grown under those LED lights, and if they are, don't maintain their "colors". That's why you never see pictures of these 'insane' acros under mh, t5 or even white colored balanced LEDs.

robby2782

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously, I think all these hyper blue led pics of acros are for newbies. Who don't know any better. I can guarantee you that all those acros aren't grown under those LED lights, and if they are, don't maintain their "colors". That's why you never see pictures of these 'insane' acros under mh, t5 or even white colored balanced LEDs.

Completely agree! If you look at the "maleficent acro" on ebay, it's just a tierra del fuego under blue led's for $600!!! It's just wrong...

tonymission

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Completely agree! If you look at the "maleficent acro" on ebay, it's just a tierra del fuego under blue led's for $600!!! It's just wrong...

Are those two frag pieces on that sale even the same thing? I don't even think those pics are blue led. They're photoshopped to heck. Ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator:

Waynel333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, they're probably taken under blue LEDs AND photoshopped after. It seemed like only a couple of years ago that people used photoshop as a tool to try to make the picture resemble what the coral looked like in the tank. But now, people don't even try to do that anymore. They basically price their integrity at the value of selling a coral and make their picture as 'unreal' in the literal sense just to hype it up and become 'frag star millionaires'.

ColaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy selling WD Tenius got the ban stick from here and now only sells on ebay, which he is getting more money there anyway and no trash talkers :)
He grows under T5's and takes pictures under actinic blue LEDs to make it look alot nicer.
I just asked him to sell to me for his advertised price here of $250 because I'm in his waiting list anyway, but he told me I have to bid on ebay instead with all the noobs who jack up the price.

Last edited:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back