Tyree Toxic Spill Montipora

Lee_is_007

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted it when I first saw it about year ago on Tyree's site. I've never seen a frag of it or anyone selling a frag of it :(

OP
OP
awdjosh

awdjosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted it when I first saw it about year ago on Tyree's site. I've never seen a frag of it or anyone selling a frag of it :(

You have now lol. Cut the first frag yesterday, it's happy and showing no signs of color loss or stn, gets shipped in 2 weeks to its new owner.

OP
OP
awdjosh

awdjosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's your colony in the pic??? Eureka!!! Please tell me I can get a frag from ya soon?

I sold a set amount on FB, it being an undata and having a past pf dying off when cut on I'm taking my time on this especially since it took 15 months to get to where it is now. for the most part I had no idea what the crappy browned out 1" frag was besides "tyree toxic something" figured dude was lying lol

Pm is key but I'm not trying to make this a sales ad, I'm honestly trying to find others with it to make sure its not the very last specimen.

OP
OP
awdjosh

awdjosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a day time pic, my note4 gets blinded by I guess the UVor purple led diodes -_-

OP
OP
awdjosh

awdjosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, thanks again Lonny and hope to some updates. I have 2 frags available that have been healing for almost a month now ready to go.

JFrar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sick ! i'd love to get my hands on a piece of that but im on coral buying restriction haha.

WnYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for a frag? I had a frag of it before it went to Tyree. Never got much growth out of it but I believe it was stability issues. I ended up loosing the frag I had about two years ago during a move. I don't see this monti posted that often if ever. It's a good looking monti.

OP
OP
awdjosh

awdjosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sold a frag at auction for 425, its one of the rare ones for sure. I still have yet to find another person with it. I sell frags on FB on the Official SPS swap page, like 4k+ peeps.

If anyone is interested pm is key, but lets not make this about buying/selling please. Dont wanna be banned lol

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back