Laser pointer pest control

jeremyblu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question for any clubs that may have one of these what form of any do u have your members sign so not to hold the club responsible for any thing that may go wrong I have just purchased one for my club and was seeing if there was a form some one is using thank you

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be a good thing to do. There is no telling what people will do with something like that. We have a club member who breeds berghia nudibranchs for club members to buy. They really do the trick. I would also have them sign a form saying they will return the device with in a certain period of time or you can charge their credit card for the cost of the device.
[h=1][/h]

phillrodrigo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're did you get this laser pointer. We have a par meter and it just gets mailed from one person to the next. It has its own thread with a list. I get it it comes to me for no more than a week send it to the next. Maybe come up with a contract and have it emailed to the member. Add them to the list as they sign the contract

OP
OP
J

jeremyblu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All our members sign a liability forum for are other equipment but with the laser I don't think that will be good enough gonna try a Google search and see what comes up for forms

Lucklaser.com is the site I ordered it from

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back