• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

group buy reefbreeders jebao powerheads/pumps dc pump dosing pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

gacolt

JEEP STUFF
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and jeff have been working with reefbreeders on a awesome group buy on jebao powerheads/pumps/dosing pumps and this is a chance to save some cash.
1.This is a mix and match group buy.something jebao will not do.
2.reefbreeders serves as the distributor and thus will have many warranty parts if needed!(this is a huge PLUS)
3.Buy prices do not include shipping that will be extra(if you live in atlanta you can pick up local)
4.THIS BUY IS OPEN NOW AND WILL CLOSE ON MONDAY AUGUST 4 AT NOON.there will be no exceptions.
5.your purchase must be paid in full to my paypal account(using friends and family)BEFORE the is placed.IF IT IS NOT,your order will be removed
([email protected])
6.it will take approximately 1week for the order to be shipped to my house.
7.these prices beat jebao direct.

here we go

PUMP PRICES
WP-10 41.99
WP-25 51.99
WP-40 61.99
WP-60 71.99

RW-4 56.99
RW-8 66.99
RW-15 76.99
RW-20 86.99

DC PUMPS

DC-6000 101.99
DC-12000 126.99

DOSING PUMP

DP-4 86.99

This covers every model they have and should appeal to everybody from a nano to a mega large tank and especially those operating on a budget.

Please post here which model(s) you want and quantity.ill keep a running tally on a spreadsheet.

Let the ordering begin!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

porpoiseaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The buy is open to all states. Just be aware that we won't know the actual shipping costs until the pumps arrive here in Atlanta. Shipping, of course, is based on total weight and zip code. We will only charge actual shipping.

porpoiseaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I missing something here? Not one single person wants in on the new Jebao pumps? I'm running this here in conjunction with the Group Buy through the Atlanta Reef Club. We are currently up to 71 total units being purchased.

BODI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The discounted prices certainly are appealing!

So if I were to jump in on this deal I would send you payment via PayPal, then once the group order has been placed all orders would be shipped to your address and you would reship to those of us who are not able to pick up locally?

I am interested in a pair of RW-8's and possibly one of the new dosing pumps...

BODI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would need to send the exact payment for the items before Aug. 4th, and then I would need to send payment to cover the actual shipping cost once it has been determined, is that correct?

Is there any way to get an approximate shipping estimate for those three items to 95667 Ca.?

Thanks - Dave

porpoiseaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would need to send the exact payment for the items before Aug. 4th, and then I would need to send payment to cover the actual shipping cost once it has been determined, is that correct?

Is there any way to get an approximate shipping estimate for those three items to 95667 Ca.?

Thanks - Dave

Correct Dave. I'm out of town right now but will get you a quote on Monday if that's ok. I think 2 will fit in a medium flat rate priority box so if that's true, you're looking at $16 and I think that's insured. I know for sure they would fit if not shipped in the original boxes.

BODI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds good, thank you kindly.

My only other question/concern is regarding warranty info... in the event that I should have a problem within the normal warranty period (1 year on wavemakers and 6 months on the doser as I was told by R.B.), will I have any issue returning to Reef Breeders even though I will have no proof of original purchase?

If that does not become a issue then I would like to join the group buy and I am ready to send payment.

porpoiseaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds good, thank you kindly.

My only other question/concern is regarding warranty info... in the event that I should have a problem within the normal warranty period (1 year on wavemakers and 6 months on the doser as I was told by R.B.), will I have any issue returning to Reef Breeders even though I will have no proof of original purchase?

If that does not become a issue then I would like to join the group buy and I am ready to send payment.

It shouldn't be a problem as RBTA will get a list of everybody that purchases.

porpoiseaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was sent to [email protected] the one in the original thread post. I triple checked. If you provide a number to me I can send a picture of the confirmation letter and transaction #.

SORRY!! I see the issue now. You need to cancel that ASAP. Somehow, the email is spelled incorrectly. It should be [email protected]

Waarrpped

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SORRY!! I see the issue now. You need to cancel that ASAP. Somehow, the email is spelled incorrectly. It should be [email protected]
I got it taken care of. Let me know if you get it now. I just sent it.

Ps. You may want to switch the original thread post if possible so no one else makes the mistake.

Thanks for getting back quickly.

porpoiseaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it taken care of. Let me know if you get it now. I just sent it.

Ps. You may want to switch the original thread post if possible so no one else makes the mistake.

Thanks for getting back quickly.

It hasn't come through yet but sometimes PayPal can take up to 2 hours to post. I'll keep checking it. Sorry about that. I didn't see that the original spelling was wrong ......just got confirmation as I was typing this so you are good now.

Wish I knew how to correct the original post but I don't know how to edit here. I'll ask Mark (gacolt) if he knows how since it was his post.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Payment sent for one RW-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back