• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Group Buy: Aug 26th - Sep 1st

.Marshall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm organizing a BRS group buy to start August 26th and run through September 1st, I will send the group buy form in next week; Monday, August 25th. The group buy will then start the next day; Tuesday.

If you don't know how a BRS group buy works or you have never been involved in one before, please visit their rules and regulations page and it is explained in detail

Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Supplies - Bulk Reef Supply

Any questions, feel free to PM me!

*Please PM me your email address and last name if you would like to be added to the group buy!!

Thanks!

- Marshall

OP
OP
.Marshall

.Marshall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone is in, you should have received a PM. GB form will be sent to BRS tonight.

Thanks all!

Elysium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm assuming that because of the 10% off sale that this buy was scrubbed by BRS? No emails as of 2pm EST.

Elysium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally activated and it's worse because you can't get the 10% on regular items (e.g. ARM media) while the group buy is in effect.

I'm going to sacrifice my 100 points and order as a guest in order receive the 10% on the non group buy items.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back