• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry corals growout (Red Devils People Eater Palythoa)

Reef keeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cherry corals growout (Red Devils People Eater Palythoa and dragon ball z)

The new hot paly Red Devils People eater and now dragon ball z's thanks to reefpeeper
Ok guys they'll be 6 spots and each pays 60$ and we will divide up shipping.
1. Reef keeper
2. Luvmyacans
3. wish
4. Reefpeeper (grower)
5. Reef Up
6. Ronnie

Grower will be reefpeeper
Im just gonna say this the paly is new to the hobby so we dont know if its a slow grower or fast but it is a people eater so......
Pm about it with any questions and thanks Cherry corals for giving us the chance to have such a nice paly and for being so generous!
Cherrycorals.com for reference for it
THIS WILL BE HIT OR MISS IF WE LOSE IT, I WOULD LOVE TO GURARANTEE EVERYONE BUT ITS BETTER THAN SPENDING 300 AND HAVING IT DIE
CHE_3958t.jpg

Last edited:

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I grow out I'll throw In an utter chaos, sc tyree orange rainbow, and green grandi I already have two utter chaos, 4 tyree orange rainbows and a ton of green grandis so it'll all be waiting on this one! Up to you guys!

OP
OP
R

Reef keeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok time to decide the grower Reefpeeper and reef up said he would grow but reefpeeper is supplying the Dragon ball z's so i think it would be easiest if he did it so then theirs one shipment instead of 2. Dont matter though

Last edited:

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok time to decide the grower Reefpeeper said he would and hes supplying the Dragon ball z's so i think it would be easiest if he did it so then theirs one shipment instead of 2.

That's fine by me ooh I'm so glad I caught this in time ever since this dropped I've been like ooh gotta have it haha

OP
OP
R

Reef keeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cool!! and Yeah i was lookin em up and was like wow awesome!! U could always ship those palys to whoever the grower is though!!! lol jk

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back