• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals - SC Dynamite Chalice - Growout

Status
Not open for further replies.

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Putting some feelers out there to see if anyone is interested in starting a growout with the SC Dynamite Chalice. I deal with Mike personally and I'm sure that I can get a great little growout pack together. Looking for about 5 people for the growout (including myself). I mean just look at this thing!
scdynamite.jpg

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price per person will depend on what kind of pack everyone decides on. The more people in the grow, the cheaper it is per person, but that makes the grow take longer. Check out Mike's website, sexycorals.com, or check his old forum posts to see what you guys would be interested in adding to a pack. Frags would be typical chalice frags, 1-2 eyes to start with.

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one piece for sure in this grow out will be the SC Dynamite. If everyone wants to add additional pieces and make up a pack, we can do that for sure.

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I just talked to Mike. He said for this group he will cut a nice 2 eye piece of the SC Dynamite, a 2 eye piece of the SC My Sexy, and a SC Wolverine for $2000. Or if there is anything else you guys want to add or substitute, let me know because he's really easy to work with. So if you guys can get 5 people together, it would only be $400/pp and not take long at all since you would be starting with 2 eye frags. (I'm going to stay out of this grow, the wife just put the brakes on it, ouch!) But I am going to help you guys out and get it going for you. I think 5 people is a good number, and you need someone willing to be responsible for growing it for everyone. Maybe nixer or Salty would be willing to handle it. Here are the pieces. Tell me what you think.

SC Dynamite
scdynamite.jpg

SC My Sexy
mysexy.jpg

SC Wolverine
scwolverine.jpg

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be down... I wanna get in my first grow out, that dyna is sick..
What do you think about Boom Boom, or Doomsday?

Make it a crazy 2012 theme..the Boom boom dynamite doomsday

Last edited:
OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First people to PM me back that sat they definitely want in this grow and are good for the $400 are the group. I'll send the info back to you for payment to Mike.

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looking for someone to take on being the grower for this group.
2 spots left
1 - grower
1 - regular

ychan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we need to ask Mike to sweet up the group buy with more freebie frags to attract more people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back