Post a new thread with photos of your reef for a chance to win!

TechDiver

Algae Grower
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to get everyone moved over to the new forum. I have a few prizes to give out for motivation. I may add more prizes later.

Simply start a new thread in our main public forum here with photos of your reef. You do not have to be a professional photograher to participate. We aren't looking for the best photography, we simply want you to share with other members on the forum. I will give out prizes to those that partipate in this forum activity.

Prizes available to the first participants are currently:

• Black Sun Coral
  • Lugol's Solution

I will add more prizes soon. The first to post a thread of their reef photos gets first pick.

Have a good weekend.

TechDiver

OP
OP
T

TechDiver

Algae Grower
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Teddy13 was the first to follow through, so she gets first pick. You can message me your pick or wait to see if any other goodies get added later.

OP
OP
T

TechDiver

Algae Grower
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated!!

Simply start a new thread in our main public forum here with photos of your reef. You do not have to be a professional photograher to participate. We aren't looking for the best photography, we simply want you to share with other members on the forum. I will give out prizes to those that partipate in this forum activity.

• Rod's Food (Frozen Food Pack)
  • Zoo Med Betta Pack (Micro floating betta pellets and feeding wand, floating betta exercise mirror, and betta bed leaf hammock)
  • Julian Sprung's Sea Veggies (purple seaweed)
  • Zoo Med Flake Food Pack (Spirulina, Plankton, Brine Shrimp, and Earthworm) 1 oz each
  • Lugol's Solution
  • Zoo Med Plankton fish food flakes 1oz
  • Zoo Med Spirulina fish food flakes 1oz
  • Zoo Med Brine Shrimp fish food flakes 1oz
  • Zoo Med Earthworm fish food flakes 1oz
  • Zoo Med Freshwater Pack (Giant Original Banquet 14 day block, Pleco Banquet block, Mini Original Banquet blocks - contains six 4 day blocks)
  • Zoo Med Turtle Pack (Aquatic Turtle food, Reptisafe water conditioner for reptiles, Turtle Treats, Can O' Shrimp Turtle treats, and a care & maintenance guide)

The first to post a thread of their reef photos gets first pick.

Have a good weekend.

TechDiver

OP
OP
T

TechDiver

Algae Grower
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Rod's Food Pack will have a package of Original Complete Reef Food, Pacific Plankton, Seaweed Blend, Fish Eggs, and a Rod's Food soda can cozy. This is a nice pack of frozen food that will last a while.

OP
OP
T

TechDiver

Algae Grower
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated!!

• Rod's Food (Frozen Food Pack) Claimed by Brian Adams
  • Zoo Med Betta Pack (Micro floating betta pellets and feeding wand, floating betta exercise mirror, and betta bed leaf hammock)
  • Julian Sprung's Sea Veggies (purple seaweed)
  • Zoo Med Flake Food Pack (Spirulina, Plankton, Brine Shrimp, and Earthworm) 1 oz each
  • Lugol's Solution
  • Zoo Med Plankton fish food flakes 1oz
  • Zoo Med Spirulina fish food flakes 1oz
  • Zoo Med Brine Shrimp fish food flakes 1oz
  • Zoo Med Earthworm fish food flakes 1oz
  • Zoo Med Freshwater Pack (Giant Original Banquet 14 day block, Pleco Banquet block, Mini Original Banquet blocks - contains six 4 day blocks) Claimed by Teddy
  • Zoo Med Turtle Pack (Aquatic Turtle food, Reptisafe water conditioner for reptiles, Turtle Treats, Can O' Shrimp Turtle treats, and a care & maintenance guide)

The first to post a thread of their reef photos gets first pick.

Have a good weekend.

TechDiver

I updated the info above.

Vampyrk1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if i did it right but i just tried :} lol of course no reef yet just some water and unidentified thingys floating around

Last edited:

juzek45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC00001.jpg
Oto moje maleństwo. U nas mówią że małe jest piękne.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back