Hot new wysiwyg update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Untitled-1_zps6f70885e.jpg

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top notch pieces! Worth every penny! Definitely one of the best vendors I have ever delt with, cant wait to get more from you soon!

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Met him at the Dayton ohio frag swap, stellar guy to deal with and top notch coral!

misael888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason when are you having another live sale?? Last one you had I was working and couldn't get my hands on any!! :squigglemouth:

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone. There will be a live sale coming. Date to be posted in near future. Sidewinder mother still needs a pic and she is looking nice.

Vmacisback

Vern McCalla
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason,

I bought a frag of the fox flame from you a while back and im having trouble getting it colored up like the photos. I run 400w Radiums and have it fairly low in the tank to keep it from bleaching out like it looks like it wanted too when I first had it higher up. Any suggestions for this one? Its encrusting fast but kinda pale and brown as for the 1" frag part. My nutrients are somewhat low fyi, that may be a factor. Thanks

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason,

I bought a frag of the fox flame from you a while back and im having trouble getting it colored up like the photos. I run 400w Radiums and have it fairly low in the tank to keep it from bleaching out like it looks like it wanted too when I first had it higher up. Any suggestions for this one? Its encrusting fast but kinda pale and brown as for the 1" frag part. My nutrients are somewhat low fyi, that may be a factor. Thanks
the fox flame seems to loose color when it goes to a different system for a bit. It will encrust and then get its bright colors back.i would keep it in good flow as that always seems to help.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back