Reef Radiance led light..OMG..What a light....

CKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rick hands down has the best customer service. My lights will be in Friday!

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks - we try hard. I will be at MACNA this weekend and will be wearing a Seneye shirt so if you see me and want to say hi - feel free!

Rick

CKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Lunemtek 120's came in today and WOW! These things are amazing! Hats off to Rick at Reef Radiance for the excellent customer service and the phenomenal lights!

redtop03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Lunemtek 120's came in today and WOW! These things are amazing! Hats off to Rick at Reef Radiance for the excellent customer service and the phenomenal lights!

those are sweet looking lights, I may have to try out the 160s over my tank later :)

rebecky45

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of upgrading to reef radiance, too. I have a 75...mostly softies and LPS. Which light/how many do you guys think? I'm excited to see good reviews. I was leaning towards these before.

OP
OP
Budman's Corals

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Reaction score
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing your 75 is 4 foot long if so u would need 2. The ones I got would be perfect for lps matter fact its good for all corals..I have mostly sps in my frag tank and so far there still alive with great polyp extensions and I'm only running the lights at 40percent

rebecky45

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing your 75 is 4 foot long if so u would need 2. The ones I got would be perfect for lps matter fact its good for all corals..I have mostly sps in my frag tank and so far there still alive with great polyp extensions and I'm only running the lights at 40percent

Thanks! It is 4 foot long. I was also looking at the lumentek (sp?) Anyone have experience with these? It seems like one might suffice for a 4 foot tank. Did I see the maker of these lights on here? If so- does the lumentek come with the mounting brace over the tank as well? I saw a photo on the website.

CKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of upgrading to reef radiance, too. I have a 75...mostly softies and LPS. Which light/how many do you guys think? I'm excited to see good reviews. I was leaning towards these before.
I have a 75 Gal. I purchased 2 of the Lumentek 120's and WOW!!! i plan to have mainly SPS. You will be happy with em! and being programmable makes them even better!!!

redtop03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! It is 4 foot long. I was also looking at the lumentek (sp?) Anyone have experience with these? It seems like one might suffice for a 4 foot tank. Did I see the maker of these lights on here? If so- does the lumentek come with the mounting brace over the tank as well? I saw a photo on the website.

yep, you will need 2 lights and they do come with the hanging kits, shoot an email to Rick here> [email protected] and he can hook you up with a great deal on which ever lights you want, just tell him what you need...

2 of the Lumentek Pro 120s will work perfectly for your tank or 2 of the Pro 180s would be even stronger if you just wanted more or if you plan to have a taller tank later and you could run it with a lower setting and prolong it's life even more...you might even be able to run just 1 of the Pro 180s, not sure on that but you can ask Rick in the email, he would know for sure

:EDIT: just noticed that Rick has added the Lumentek Pro 240 to the line up, one of those would be perfect for a 75g tank...check it out here http://reefradiance.com/lumentek-pro-240.html

if the price of the Lumenteks isn't within your budget, 2 of the DM132e or 2 of the DM155e will make a great alternative light system, they just don't have the cool programmable controller like the Lumentek has....

all of Ricks lights are great and most have a 2 year warranty, which he takes care of personally, no need to ship 'em back to China if something does happen to 'em, shipping em back to Rick insures you have 'em fixed or replaced and shipped back to you much faster :)

Last edited:

bigredneck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my three 155's yesterday and I likey! They look great over my 180

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Fr

Jing_xoxo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe I ordered the dm 155es on the 22nd or the 23nd, I cant wait ! Theyre a birthday present for my boyfriend im hoping he will be happy with them. Im hoping they can come in this week so I can finally install my lights LOL.

Does anyone have any before and after pics with the sps using the dm 155e?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

rebecky45

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much everyone! I was leaning towards the lumentek 240, which is just about what we were hoping to spend. I love that its programmable, too. I'll shot rick an email today. :) yay for new lights. I'll do a before/after shot for you all!

rebecky45

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I couldn't find a PAR rating. Anyone know what it is for the lumentek 240 or the DM 155e?

CKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill be getting par reading this week with the Lumentek 120's .... i just got in from all my south jersey doing some errands, I will post some before and after shots with my T5's VS Reef Radiance

CKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I couldn't find a PAR rating. Anyone know what it is for the lumentek 240 or the DM 155e?

I think Rick was going to be testing lights for PAR at the show this week...I'm sure he will post results before i get a chance to get a par meter

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back