Custom LED Mounting Brackets!

TheGrimmReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many of you have sent me PM's on how to get custom light brackets made, like the ones I have on my tank, which can be seen here.

Here is the information you'll need:

Travis Savant
[email protected]
Home page

The site is NOT live yet, so it's best to contact Travis directly, via email. He can make them for any brand of lighting. Excellent craftsmanship, quick delivery time, and outstanding customer service!

Here's a quick shot of how mine turned out
IMG_3549 by thegrimmreefer88, on Flickr

OP
OP
TheGrimmReefer

TheGrimmReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke to Travis today, he has informed me that he has already received SEVERAL email inquiries for custom mounting brackets. Glad to see you all are taking advantage of this! You will not be disappointed!

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think he could suggest a mounting option that would work best? I don't want to hang them as I do not trust my ceiling. I cannot put brackets into the wall as it's panel. So I would need something that would attach to my stand. I know nothing about making my own.

OP
OP
TheGrimmReefer

TheGrimmReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think he could suggest a mounting option that would work best? I don't want to hang them as I do not trust my ceiling. I cannot put brackets into the wall as it's panel. So I would need something that would attach to my stand. I know nothing about making my own.

Nana, if you send him pics or dimensions of your tank and stand he will completely customize the brackets to your liking. Just send him an email to inquire. You won't be disappointed.

OP
OP
TheGrimmReefer

TheGrimmReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mine attach to my stand as well. Check the last few pages of my showcase thread for more pics

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back