Radion Programming help

Longnose Hawkfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, just got my Ecotech Radion two days ago and would like to program my own settings. I followed the guide in the hand book and I made a good program for my tank during the cycle, but for some reason it would not let me actually put it in the LED itself. Can someone help me with the final step of actually downloading the program to the Radion? and does anyone have a good programming guide? Thanks everyone

CoralHut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you using to program the lights? Reeflink via browser? Directly connected to the lights via usb and the desktop software?

OP
OP
Longnose Hawkfish

Longnose Hawkfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try it. But how do you actually get the program to the light? I did preview and it ran through the cycle very fast on my light but when I took it out the light was off and I couldn't get the program to come on and had to do a factory reset.

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does it say you are offline or something. I had similar problem of not loading before and I created a new profile under setting and started all over again. It fixed what was messing up under the new profile.
Also to program the light you have to press "program all" after you are done with all the settings you want and load them to the radion

Last edited:

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you Install and download the connection manager?

OP
OP
Longnose Hawkfish

Longnose Hawkfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I downloaded it and installed it but sometimes it does not open up and other times it does

OP
OP
Longnose Hawkfish

Longnose Hawkfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how do I actually get the program on the light? And with a logmein session what will they do?

OP
OP
Longnose Hawkfish

Longnose Hawkfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I post some pictures of where I get in the programming tomorrow will you guy be on to help?

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After you set up the program you want using the manual controls click save and then after that it on the top left section of the screen there will be a button that says program all; click that button and you will see hey pop up window with your Radeon lights and it will program the saved settings into your lights

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using a mac? Or windows?
When you click on the connection manager these 2 should have a check on them. The "connected to radions" and " connected to ecosmart live". If these 2 are checked and your connection manager has a green check on it then your connection manager is fine.
Like I mentioned did you create a new profile? If you were using radions before that prifile will no longer work with your new radions so you will have to create a new profile under setting on ecosmartlive. It is located on your left top corner where it says setting. Try that and you will be able to program your radions. Once you create a new profile it will walk you through on how to create your own programs.

OP
OP
Longnose Hawkfish

Longnose Hawkfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm using windows and this is my first radion. Where are the boxes where te checks would be that says I'm connected to ecosmartlive?

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you see your connection manager on your bottom right of your screen? Don't know what it's called but it's where your opened application shows up by the time. If you see your connection manager there then it is running and should have a green check on it. If you click that icon a window pops up, your fist 2 selection should be those I mentioned and should have a check on them.

OP
OP
Longnose Hawkfish

Longnose Hawkfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
right now I just downloaded the connection manager again and it is there except it has a red "x," but I don't have my radion pluged in now.

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try and plug it in it should give you a green check.
Then you ca click it and a pop upappears, sellect connect to ecosmartlive and creat a new profile under settings

OP
OP
Longnose Hawkfish

Longnose Hawkfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I will do this tomorrow and I'll post back. I would do it today but I need to borrow my cousins laptop.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back