On going problem with Radion xr30w

mega

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep havign this stupid problem with the light connectiong throught to the website and with the connection manager, anyone else have this problem tried everything to fix but still nothing...

OP
OP
mega

mega

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and it says "loading devices" and nothing loads and it times out, restarted computer still didnt work unpluggged and plugged light back in still nothing, for a light that cost so much you think the program would work atleast once in a while....!!!!!!

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yea it is a pain...when i had mine it would always give me offline even though the connection manager is running and light is plugged in via USB. I uninstalled the connection manager and re-inistalled and that helped the offline status happened less often. But i also had issues with sometimes the software would make my light go off program and the top led indicator was orange and had to do a factory reset on the light to fix the issue. The software may be cool and offer alot of features but overall its junk in terms of reliability I think. id say maybe try and install the connection manager again. maybe it got corrupted

Last edited by a moderator:

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first make sure that your connection manager is working fine, if it isthen you need to create a new profile on ecosmartlive.
log in to your ecosmartlive account and create a new profile on left upper corner. click on setting and couple of selection will drop down (download connection manager, download reeflink setp, etc.) click on new profile.
Click yes to create a new pofile and delete the old one. You should be able to figure things out from here on.
Try that for that was the only way I managed to solve my connection problem I had with the radions

Please follow these steps to correct your issue:

1. Disconnect via USB and power down all lights for at least 30 seconds
2. Log in to EcoSmart Live using Google Chrome or Safari
3. Select the “Settings” then “New Profile” and “Yes”
4. Log out of EcoSmart Live
5. Start the Connection Manager and connect via USB to one Radion
6. Right click the connection manager icon select “USB Radion” then “Factory Reset” and “Yes”
7. Repeat step 6 for each light
8. Log in to EcoSmart Live and program your lights using the Aquarium Setup
9. Select the “Program All” button to save all changes

Last edited:
OP
OP
mega

mega

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it all figured out lol, finally got it where i want it!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it all figured out lol, finally got it where i want it!

+1 as on rlman.
It will be helpful for other reefers like you that has the same or similar problems to post how you had it fixed.
Glad you got it working.

OP
OP
mega

mega

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reset the computer, reinstalled the connection prgram, turned of the lights for about 30 seconds and re instaleld the driver for windows for the program to work and walla!!

OP
OP
mega

mega

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL! still having the same problem again this is ridiculous, i spend all this money on this piece of crap jsut for the crappy software to never work....amazing.

OP
OP
mega

mega

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another day another problem, they updated firmware, now problems with the site and now a constant timeout when connecting when will this end?!?!?!

OP
OP
mega

mega

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem solved called them and everyone has been fixed yay ecotech marine!!

TankedNTn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to have to call get mine corrected also. I've been having the same connection issues and can't change my program. It's an incredibly expensive piece of equipment to be having as many issues as they do.

OP
OP
mega

mega

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to have to call get mine corrected also. I've been having the same connection issues and can't change my program. It's an incredibly expensive piece of equipment to be having as many issues as they do.

talked to them and it was good help, great customer service!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back