OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
someone out there has to have this light... anyone?

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have given up and purchased something else. Go with kessils you wont regret it.

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had the multi channel for about a week. It's white, blue, and UV. I control each channel with an Apex.

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks... how do you control each channel with an apex? is there a cable for that?

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you have to have the cables and a VDM module. I'm running a 12k, a 14k and a Super Actinic plus the multichannel over a 150 gallon that 28 in deep. It's a mixed reef tank.

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome!!! did you purchase the cables from neptune or BMLED? cant wait to see some pics... thanks for the info.

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's some pics of my multichannel fixture from BML. I don't know how much help they'll be, but they might give you an idea of how you set them up for the type of lighting you require. As I said earlier, I've only had this fixture for about a week. The other three BML fixtures I've had since September. I'm very pleased with them so far.If you have questions on specifics, I suggest you contact BML. They are great at answering your questions concerning the lighting that would be specific to your tank.
This is the fixture with all channels running at about 50%

Just the white

Blue

UV

Full Tank Shot

Regards,
Mike W.

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wondering if you can give an update on this light... I heard tht BML is out of buisness which is sad. was looking forward to purchasing one.

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have the lights and they work very well. I use an Apex to control all three channels. I waiting to rent a par meter as I want to dial in the intensity a little better. We moved in February and I downsized the tank to a 120 rimless. I basically started over, but everything seems to be doing pretty well. BML didn't actually go out of business, they just stopped making lights for the aquarium hobby. They deal strictly in lights for horticulture now.

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you were interested in selling one of the multichannel I would be willing to buy it. I need 36" though. I know about BML. still a shame they don't supply the hobby

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 63 54.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back