Ebay led

mudbucket72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at the 165w dimming led fixtures has any one had experience with these?

OP
OP
mudbucket72

mudbucket72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I was just a little iffy on them as with any ebay special

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a ton of them out there. Seems like Evergrow has a good track record. 18 months ago I was looking into them. Everyone that said they were not good didn't seem to have first hand knowledge. They had bought high end LEDs and seem to indicate anything other than the high end was a waste of money. Everyone that had them loved them so I bought three. These were my first LEDs. After 8 months I decided LEDs were going to grow my SPS the way I wanted and decided to go high end due to the controllability. I absolutely love my AI lights but the Evergrows were/are a good value. I still use them on a softy/LPS system
I have seen picture of some melted/burnt China made fixtures. I would be sure it is from a seller with a good amount of units sold and positive feedback on them.

OP
OP
mudbucket72

mudbucket72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I always check feedback before purchasing on ebay this is my first reef adventure. I've also heard that you can burn your corals with the high intensity light they produce

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back