Nice Light Mounts!!

eagle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, and gals, I met a guy today that is making some really sweet looking tank mounts for radion, hydra's, and diy fixtures. Nice price too. Super clean looking mounts with hidded channels for wires. He was really nice and purchased a new rapid enclosure like mine just to make some mounts for me when I asked him about it. If you'd like anymore info just shoot me a pm and I'll get you his info.

OP
OP
eagle

eagle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what the rules are so I'm not gonna put up much info but here are some pics. So PM me if anyone want a contact email address. Stand mount or Tank mount.

hydra 26 mount.jpg
hydra2602.jpg
hydra2607.jpg
radion mount.jpg
ATT00003.jpg

OP
OP
eagle

eagle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. We go to the races sometimes in Columbus. Are you still close by? I don't know anyone that has a reef tank near me. No good local stores either. Have to drive to Jackson to get to a decent store.

Sully

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not, I'm back on the west coast now. I seem to remember that we had to go to either Tupelo or Tuscaloosa for our fish needs. There was a small pet store when I was there but it was in and out of business several times. There also was another town between Col and Tup that had a small fish store Can't remember if it as Hamilton or started with an "A". It's been 17 years lol, the memory starts t go after awhile.
i

OP
OP
eagle

eagle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear ya. I lived out west in the Rockies for 20 yrs before moving back home to MS. There was oddly a lot more interest in aquatics, the farther I got away from the ocean lol. I hear there are some nicer stores on the coast though.

OP
OP
eagle

eagle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll send you a pm with info. He was very willing to work with me as I wanted to mount to my stand with a different fixture. I was pretty amazed that he emailed me back and said he purchased the fixture today and would get it and make a mount that fit it. So I'm sure he can do anything.

OP
OP
eagle

eagle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, maybe I didn't know what I was doing with the PM lol. Lot of people looking for Mounts. The guys name is Aaron and he has a website http://www.6061.com I'm not trying to sell anything so I don't think I can get in no trouble for posting that. You can email him and ask about your project. Just trying to help out my fellow reefers as I have seen there are a lot of people looking for mounting options on lights. I just emailed him today when I found his site and he was very helpful and open to building what I was looking for.

Last edited:

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not getting anything with that name.

My badd .. U may just have to contact him via email . I think it's the same person since the email says aaron via the same address as stated above .

Try this

linky

Last edited:

GSX R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, and gals, I met a guy today that is making some really sweet looking tank mounts for radion, hydra's, and diy fixtures. Nice price too. Super clean looking mounts with hidded channels for wires. He was really nice and purchased a new rapid enclosure like mine just to make some mounts for me when I asked him about it. If you'd like anymore info just shoot me a pm and I'll get you his info.
hi there iam intresested on tanks mounts for hydra can u replay me with the information ASAP with the parice and shipping ways

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back