Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope your TV remote wont mess with the light

...Seriously...

I thought about that as well. I'm not purchasing it, I was just wondering if anyone had ever seen/used one. Has a lot of features, for such a low price point.

Feathers&Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reefing friend who purchased one of these and it started going bad after about six months. Not saying they all will. It could have just been his specific fixture. However I will say that compared to some of the other LED fixtures out there, the light produced is not even to par (pun intended) as most I've seen. I think there are better options for just a small amount more IMO.

g6gang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mine for over two years. Mostly had softies and LPS without any issues. I was sent a SPS frag pack by accident from an online vendor a few months ago. I threw it in the tank about 6 inches from the water surface to see if they would survive. And to my surprise they have not only survived but have shown some decent growth. Really have not had any problems with them. Originally I had it on a 21" deep tank and now they are on my 80G shallow tank.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back