Giesemann Pulzar vs Ecoxotic Panorama Marine

dmort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy all, long story short, I moved my tank to my new apartment and have decided to ditch the lighting frame I built and go with an LED solution that mounts directly to the tank on those little feet.

I'm looking at the new Giesemann Pulzar and the Ecoxotic Panorama Marine. Any thoughts? Pros, cons? The Pulzar is more expensive and FAR more expensive if I want to control it. The Ecoxotic is much cheaper, and WAY LESS expensive if I want to control it. Plus it is dimmable out of the box which the Pulzar is not.

No coral currently. I have deliberately held off on coral until we were moved. Coral is coming in the future months. I only have experience with soft corals and LPS.

Anyways, some support would be great!

Thanks

chaoha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got the panorama pros on my 75. They are 1st generation so no control. They are 3 years old and having problems with them. Ecoxotic says it's the drivers but I replaced two of them and they still don't work.
I payed$750 per light and eight of the 12 strips are no right. Ecoxotic claims their lights last about ten years

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back