Reef radiance dm-165p+ timing

Goose1505

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my light awhile back and am just now getting around to setting up the schedule for it via my android device. However it seems as though it is not following the times and the lighting I have set.

I heard there may be a timing issue within the light but am not sure if this is my problem or not.

My program is simple it ramps up at 9am and is off by 8pm. With Mac whites at 25% and blues at 35%. However it's 930 currently and they are still on like 6% white and 9% blue. I've been watching it for a couple hours and nothing has changed. Here is my schedule.

Attachments

• 1427945892715.jpg
    1427945892715.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 203

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couple of things....first are you sure the lights didn't increase from 6 and 9 to 13 and 18? That isn't a huge jump....unless you were staring at it while it changed you might not even notice it. Also, I assume that you did sync the lights timer with your android device?

OP
OP
Goose1505

Goose1505

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I watched it to the point were just my lunar blues should have been on and it never changed. Yeah I'm pretty sure I synced it cause when I switch the manual mode I can change the lights through my phone. Just the automatic mode doesn't seem to follow the tomes I have set.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the red light blinking on and off on the top of the light? This signifies that the automatic program is running.

kendavjac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hit the adjust time button and note the time. Hit it again 5 minutes later and see if it updates the time again or if it is keeping good time. If it is not, then put in a service request on the web page. They will send you a new wifi board that is easy to install. Takes about 5 minutes to fix.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back