Acrylic help!!!

Oiseau Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering where the best place is to buy acrylite gp and other acrylic parts and maybe this will help others I have many diy projects to get started but want to make sure I'm spending the little money I have for the best bang for the buck type of a deal please help all you acrylic guru's

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check your yellow pages under plastic manufacturing, plastic suppliers, or sign shops... Best advice I can give ya... Shipping is a killer!!!! eBay works for little pieces...

OP
OP
O

Oiseau Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check your yellow pages under plastic manufacturing, plastic suppliers, or sign shops... Best advice I can give ya... Shipping is a killer!!!! eBay works for little pieces...

Yeah there is one plastic place In my area and they use cheap cheap s**t and charge acrylite/cast acrylic prices and the guy cuts like a drunk haha and the sign companies in my area ha how much money can I make off this smooz that's their ethics it sucks that's half the reason I bugged you hope you don't mind I can buy online pAy shipping and get better stuff and still save money!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.4%
Back