diy ca reactor ?

lars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don't post much, but i'm on everyday. i thought i would have a good chance of getting answers to a few questions. i'm building a ca reactor to start and the first question i have is for a 120 heavy load sps with a zoa (30gal) frag tank do i need two chambers? this is my plan, but i've seen a lot of them built with one. i don't want to skimp on this thing or overkill it. also i'm planning on coming off my sump return line for the feed in case after a power outage the return pump doesn't restart. this way the reactor doesn't just keep dumping into the sump. does anyone see a problem with this? the reactor will be 10" wide by 6" deep and 16" tall. it will have two chambers inside unless you all feel i should do otherwise. thanks for any replys.

SlackTide

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the second chamber is to better use the co2 only really impacts the effluent if you crank it up

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

• I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Back