Best phone

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently switched from the iPhone to the Samsung S4 mini, I absolutely love the S4 mini!

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mini is maybe a 1/8" larger than the iPhone and the regular S4 is about 1/4"+ larger.

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The S5 is buy one get one free... It is also higher rated than the latest iPhone. I will NEVER own an iPhone though. Otherwise the HTC One is supposed to be good as well. I have never been disappointed with my HTC phones.

OP
OP
B

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blackphone? Ok this is tough i think im gonna go for galaxy s4 not s5 because i heard there is not much of diffrence.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blackphone? Ok this is tough i think im gonna go for galaxy s4 not s5 because i heard there is not much of diffrence.

You heard wrong, the s5 has a more efficient quad core processor and much better battery life. The camera is also tops of all smartphones out to date just to mention a couple things. To consider anything else other than the s5 or lg g2 is crazy

JZ199

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my samsung that I had a year or 2 ago but ended up going back to an iPhone, just because practically EVERYTHING is geared to be iPod compatible. I have an HD touchscreen headunit in my truck and couldn't even change songs with it having the Samsung. Of course with the iphone I can make playlist, watch videos, make calls ect lol

Velodog2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love these threads. Love my iPhone. Samsung is plastic junky toys. Android is a janky wannabe given away for free to promote google.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back