"You Love your Fish more then me " Horror stories

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's hear it Couple years ago my x put bleach in my tank because she got jealous and she told me years later I got rid of her quick last week I go see my friends tank in the Bronx he split up with his girl when she left she dumped half his coral on the floor and left. Keep it friendly no name calling just want to see what others been Tru

Aqua Chemist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg! I'm only starting out in this hobby and my partner is getting more and more excited about the hobby not the other way round. Maybe once I start spending entire weekends consumed by fish stuff she'll be jealous........ maybe, but her current response when I talk way too much fish stuff or ask to go to the lfs again is she slowly starts getting undressed....I change my mind promptly lol

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's not a horror story your girl sounds reef safe wait til she finds out how much $ u spend on your fish tank she might change her mind and tell u to get rid of it ASAP

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read one of these a while back where a guys teenage son purposefully poured bleach in. If I remember right the tank was a fairly large system & totm quality. The guy figured it out right away& was trying to save things.

It really sucks that people would do something so low. How could you possibly be jealous over a freaking fish tank? If your the kind of person who could get like that, then I could certainly see why the tank owner/maintainer would care more about their tank.

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People change some for better some for worse my new girl say she likes the fish tank and I already see that was a lie because not ones she gave me money to go fish shopping might have to take her to a shrink get some insurance see if that can be fixed because I can't live like this :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:bump:

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife is reef safe with caution :smile:....she seems into it most of the time but could snap at any moment (when seeing the receipts).

G_Sanab922

Keys Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg this thread is funny and horrible... So far my fiancé is reef-safe. Planning to let her pick the fish for my next set up to get her more involved and excited about it... :popcorn:
images

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back