You know you've "had too much to reef" when.....

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like when you've had a bit too much to drink, when you've had all you can take of this reefing business for one day, there are signs. Share yours! Here's one of mine to start off with.

You know you've had too much to reef when....
The foam in your newly-poured cup of soda starts looking a lot like a sponge.

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I told my wife the other day, I think I'm addicted to this, I found myself day dreaming at work, not wanting to be there but rather at home literally petting my clams mantle.... SMH....
She said your sick...
I dont know whats wrong with me, LOL

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I told my wife the other day, I think I'm addicted to this, I found myself day dreaming at work, not wanting to be there but rather at home literally petting my clams mantle.... SMH....
She said your sick...
I dont know whats wrong with me, LOL
Such is the nature of the addiction....

How about when you stare in your seahorse tank, (that doesn't have seahorses yet) and scan the rubble rock on the sand to count pods???
Yeah, sounds about right XD

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you think thats funny?
So my wife thinks its funny to take pictures of me when i am in my fish tank zone... ( she is always saying, uh oh there he goes again, Blooop Blooop Bloooop )
So in the privacy of my home i started to rearrange some rocks and make some sand space for some goodies i am getting this week.
So i was naked.... standing on a bucket with my arm in the tank to reach the bottom of the tank... sure enough she is taking pictures of me...
I was upset, but after looking at the picture it is freakin hillarious !!!! I couldnt stop laughing at myself....

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you think thats funny?
So my wife thinks its funny to take pictures of me when i am in my fish tank zone... ( she is always saying, uh oh there he goes again, Blooop Blooop Bloooop )
So in the privacy of my home i started to rearrange some rocks and make some sand space for some goodies i am getting this week.
So i was naked.... standing on a bucket with my arm in the tank to reach the bottom of the tank... sure enough she is taking pictures of me...
I was upset, but after looking at the picture it is freakin hillarious !!!! I couldnt stop laughing at myself....

O my goodness, that is too funny! But if I were you I'd make sure that I was in control of those pictures!!!!

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally i was going to delete it, but you cant see my face or anything bad. Just my butt and my tatt on my arm. Other than that you cant see its me or anything offensive. It kinda looks like i was drunk out my mind and either tried to go swimming or was trying to vomit in the tank cause my head is literally hanging into the tank.
If it was anything incriminating or offensive i wouldve deleted it.
I said oh hey i look good, LOL

But yeah, i think all of these things qualifies me for obsessed with this fish thing... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

JFrar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you know you've had too much when your budgeting your last $50 for 5 days before pay day, and you find reason in buying that $35 coral......and convince your g/f

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TOTALLY understand and can relate to JFrar as well !!!! Been there plenty of times.

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally i was going to delete it, but you cant see my face or anything bad. Just my butt and my tatt on my arm. Other than that you cant see its me or anything offensive. It kinda looks like i was drunk out my mind and either tried to go swimming or was trying to vomit in the tank cause my head is literally hanging into the tank.
If it was anything incriminating or offensive i wouldve deleted it.
I said oh hey i look good, LOL

But yeah, i think all of these things qualifies me for obsessed with this fish thing... LOL

Agreed! No one else I know puts their fishes well being before clothes. LOL

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you think thats funny?

This thread should have a prize :]
That's a hilarious story...
Btw - I'd say be careful if working on the aquarium erm... in the ****, is a common practice. I know you've heard some of those palytoxin horror stories when it would accidentally come into contact with exposed skin. Just sayin'...

Let's hear more, fellow reefaholics!

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have had to much reef when you start seeing yard landscaping as a tank aquascaping with all the plants as coral - constantly.lol

Small triggers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I've had too much reef when I think about turning the entire basement into a lookdown tank...and my dogs would have no way of getting outside...my husband had to reel me back in...
But it would be so easy! And cool! And you could walk amongst the fish!

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've taken an empty salt bucket, added old chair cushion on top. Place it in front of my tank, turns out it's the perfect hight. For endless viewing enjoyment in the dark with my little red LED. :) oh and the bucket sits almost in the middle of our tiny living room yet NOBODY touches it-lol.

Back