Gosh please watch this

reefaddictionrx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent discussion point Eienna. This part of the autism spectrum is very misunderstood in our society.

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been my life...wanting so badly for people to understand me, and to understand people...it's hard!! I'm studying, like this guy, though. I want a subscription to his site. What he's got there is EXACTLY what I've been looking for.

geckoejon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great speaker and info. my sister has asperger's. i felt like he was giving a recap of my life to some extent. truthfully, i have only really started learning social skills in the last handful of years, and i'm in my mid 30's. lol

i'm going to pass the link along to my sister. i'm also probably going to watch it again myself. do you have a link to his website?

thanks for sharing :)

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great speaker and info. my sister has asperger's. i felt like he was giving a recap of my life to some extent. truthfully, i have only really started learning social skills in the last handful of years, and i'm in my mid 30's. lol

i'm going to pass the link along to my sister. i'm also probably going to watch it again myself. do you have a link to his website?

thanks for sharing :)
Why yes, I do n___n Online Social Skills Guide - Improve Your Social Skills

Wags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have worked at a camp that caters to individuals with autism and I can say I have met some of the most intelligent and insightful people during my time. Here is another great video that I love to show people. It shows how much the average person does not understand. It is from the movie Austism is a World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1wsiVYCqn0

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back